Words


Words, phrase, sentence or so whatever. Hurts inside. Never come from outside. What they said never became so hurt. But what yall said broke it. They never said anything. You know that i never care what they told about me. I simply just dont hear what they said. They dont fed me.

Buy yall. I said, yall it hurts. Im still 22. I told you yall wont die. Iam the first. Im only 22. I should shut up my mouth to not hurt everyone. But yall hurt day by day. Never for once without hurt words. No no, its not about complaining the mistakes. But yall never appreciate. Yall just love to complain.

I have just cut the fish on the table, yall said im a killer. I have just run for kilometers with full of sweat, yall said iam walking for a step and pour some water on my face.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

5, 6, 7